A La Mano (Food Truck Fridays)
- May 26, 2017 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- June 30, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- July 28, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- August 25, 2017 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- September 29, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- November 17, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- December 22, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Enjoy the best food trucks in the Coastal Bend at North Bayfront Park on the last Friday of every month.
A La Mano (Food Truck Fridays) offers live music, great food, an amazing view, and a perfect Corpus Christi experience.
Located In Bayfront/Downtown
Sing your favorite karaoke song, show off your Texas two-step dancing skills or catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field. Corpus Christi’s bayfront/downtown area offers more than 1,200 hotel rooms, some of the city’s finest dining options, a marina and museums. The Marina Arts District in downtown features excellent eateries and the Corpus Christi Municipal Marina. This zone also includes the Sports, Entertainment and Arts District (SEA District) which includes the Museum of South Texas, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Concrete Street Amphitheater and Hurricane Alley Waterpark. McGee Beach located on the downtown seawall offers a beach that is perfect for children and fishing along the jetties.