Fiesta de la Flor
The Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau and CITGO are proud to introduce Fiesta de la Flor, a signature festival honoring the legendary Corpus Christi native Selena.
Selena holds a special place in the story of Corpus Christi. She has touched the hearts of many, motivated and uplifted the lives of generations. She was a woman just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. Incredibly talented, she not only worked relentlessly to break down barriers and pursue her professional dreams, but she also had a heart for the people – one of compassion and for the community.
This two-day festival will take place at North Bayfront Park near the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. Friday night will feature the King of the Accordian, Ramon Ayala and other Tejano music greats.
Saturday brings non-stop entertainment featuring Isabel Marie, Chris Perez, Ruben Ramos, Fito Olivares, David Lee Garza, headliners La Mafia and others.
Festival elements will include:
- El Mercado, presented by Herrman and Herrman, PLLC, will feature more than 80 international artisans from Mexico, Central America, South America and within the United States. In order to accommodate the increase in artisans for this year, El Mercado has relocated to the spacious American Bank Center. Herrman and Herrman has been a staple of the Coastal Bend for nearly two decades and they are excited to give back to the community that they serve through this festival.
- La Plaza, presented by Stripes, will offer a significantly expanded variety of dishes from dozens of food truck vendors that will be on-site serving festival-goers. Stripes will have the opportunity to showcase its newest venture, their very own food truck featuring delicious menu items from their in-house provider of fresh Tex-Mex food, Laredo Taco Company.
- El Parque, presented by Sprint, will be a bubble-infused kids zone with a variety of fantastic rides and immersive experiences from the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History and the Texas State Aquarium that will bring hours of delightful family fun. For years, Sprint has used its resources -- funds, people and technologies -- to enrich communities where it does business and where its employees live and work.
- The La Palmera Social Media Wall, presented by La Palmera, will be the go-to place for all Fiesta de la Flor festival happenings -- much like La Palmera is the go-to place for fashion and a unique shopping experience in Corpus Christi.
- McDonald’s Fiesta Tour: Annual Latin GRAMMY® Experience , through its relationship with the Latin Recording Academy, McDonald’s exclusively presents a series of consumer interactive areas that bring to life the joy and passion of Latin music. The 50 foot-plus exhibit consists of interior elements such as a recording studio photo booth, memorabilia displays and trivia games. This unique museum-on-wheels honors Latin music greats.
- Expanded beverage offerings, provided by L&F Distributors , including multiple on-site Cerveza Stations. As the leading Anheuser-Busch distributor in South and West Texas and southeastern New Mexico, L&F Distributors is a generous supporter of the Corpus Christi community.
- A fireworks grand finale illuminating the Corpus Christi Bay presented by H-E-B. For more than 100 years,H-E-B has been giving back to its communities and we thank them for their support of Fiesta de la Flor.
Tickets are available at TicketFly.com for $10 Single-Day Passes and $15 Two-Day Passes. For more information, please visit FiestadelaFlor.com.