Meeting Planner Services
Complimentary services are provided to meetings and conventions booked through the Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau Destination Sales Department. Convention services vary depending on the size of meetings and conventions.
- Complimentary Services 10-99
- Complimentary Services 100-499
- Complimentary Services 500-999
- Complimentary Services 1000-1999
- Complimentary Services 2000 plus
Complimentary services guaranteed by the CVB prior to booking your meeting/convention:
- Personal attention from a professional, reliable, attentive staff.
- Comprehensive “Destination Planning Guide” provided after first contact.
- Request for Proposals sent on your behalf to accommodations/meetings venues.
- Group tour and rate information from area attractions upon request.
- Timely response and communications from our office.
- Site inspections arranged and itineraries planned.
- Bid presentations prepared and/or presented by the CVB.
Complimentary services/promotional items guaranteed by the CVB upon booking with the Bureau's destination sales department:
- Plastic name badges with inserts
- Pocket visitor guide
- Area visitor maps
- Corpus Christi convention bags
- Postcards for promotional purposes
- Media assistance
- Photography of Corpus Christi (digital images) for pre-conference promotion
- Group tour and off-site venue information solicited on your behalf
- Transportation & catering company proposals solicited on your behalf
- Centralized housing provided by the CVB when utilizing three or more hotels and the convention center
- Request for Mayor’s Welcome, Veteran’s Band & Color Guard
- Listing of Convention Service Providers
- Scheduling of Pre-con(pre-convention) meeting with all primary parties involved prior to city-wide conventions and Post-con(post-convention) meeting
Complimentary services are provided to meetings and conventions booked through the Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau Destination Sales Department.
Convention services will be provided to meetings and conventions booking directly with Corpus Christi accommodations at a nominal fee. Click here to view comprehensive media relations assistance!
Services & Housing Departments
Convention Processing Manager
office: (361) 881-1819